1) not being your golden muse. (frame me. hang me up on your wall. show off my pieces like your prize pony. we’d kiss and you’d take a picture and pass it around to the whole class. don’t stop ad-the next 70 years of our lives.)
2) your honest mouth. tell me you are attracted to me like a pattern. a sequence that only expands upon itself. do not tell me you will come home to me despite how beautiful the others are. lie to me. tell me you want to come home to me and me alone. no despite this no that no despite. just me.
3) wondering why not
4) watching you not watch me. that screen felt so good on your eyes like my lips on your mouth, right?
5) being alone with my sure love.
6) waiting for you to touch me.
|—||Ani Difranco (via notsosoft)|
with the exception of you I dislike everyone in the room . .
- arctic monkeys
|—||Platonov, Andrei. Happy Moscow. (via shessofuckedinthehead)|
|—||Monica Drake- Clown Girl (via yeezy2016)|
Je ne le connaissais pas, celui-là !
|—||Vincent van Gogh, Letter to Theo (21 July, 1882)|
|—||Willa Cather (via likeafieldmouse)|